FRET NOT THYSELF

 TOPIC; FRET NOT THYSELF

TEXT; Psalm 37;1-40

Do not be mesmerized by the wealth of people especially ill gotten wealth. In our society the craze for wealth is unimaginable. No body cares about the source of wealth, this has given rise to a lot of vices such as ritual killing, arm robbery, gambling and frauds. These people are well respected in the society, given chieftaincy titles and recognition. It may seem they are making progress, but the end justifies. The bible says that there is a way that seems right but the end is destruction.

The Lord will uphold the righteous and whatever he does shall prosper, he shall be like a tree planted by the river side, which brings out fruit in dew season and whatever he does shall proper and his seed shall be blessed. Your seed been blessed is the definition of prosperity.

Our actions are like seeds been planted, when the seed germinates you reap what you have sown.

So I declare today;

I will not fret myself over the prosperity of the wicked.

I will delight in the Lord and He will give me the desires of my heart.

I will trust in the promises of God for my life.

I would not compare my life with others.

I would ask the Holy Spirit to help me.


STAY BLESSED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Blessing Over Your Family

Prayer points for divine favour