If The Bible Was Like a Cell Phone


Working in retail, I see many people each day, and a great deal of them have cell phones, are playing with their cell phones, or are talking on their cell phones. (That I can recall, I’ve yet to notice anyone taking pictures with their cell phones, surprisingly.) This is adapted from an email forward I received from my friend Glen.
I wonder what would happen if we treated the Bible like we treat our cell
phone?

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as a gift?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
Oh, and one thing: Unlike your cell phone, we don’t ever have to worry about the Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Blessing Over Your Family

Prayer points for divine favour