TOPIC: CONTROL OF THE TONGUE

 TOPIC: CONTROL OF THE TONGUE

TEXT: PSALM 39:1[I said I will take heed to my ways that i sin not with my tongue. I will keep my mouth with a bridle while the wicked is before me]

The tongue is one of the smallest organ in the body, yet so powerful. The bible says one tongue is like a 2edged sword. A sword usually has one sharp side. so imagine the havocs that can occur when the 2 sides are sharp.

We must be careful how we utilize the tongue, words said cannot be taken back. Hurtful words can destroy the soul. A lot of people have been affected daily as a result of word spoken to them. Words can shape or mold us.

Speaking words of encouragement can build up a person's spirit, stamina, attitude and outlook on life.

Words are like seeds, "lets plant good seeds in the lives of people"


STAY BLESSED.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speak Blessing Over Your Family

Prayer points for divine favour